Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.374 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,395 Dinar (₨253) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)