Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.400 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 355,729 Dinar (₨19,333) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)