Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.343 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 369,538 Dinar (₨20,146) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)