Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 344,214 Dinar (₨19,834) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (29 minutes ago)