Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 372,812 Dinar (₨21,050) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)