Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.100 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,894,105 Dinar (﷼ 2,241) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)