Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3035.111 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,153,909 Dinar (﷼ 2,028) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)