Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,759 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.943 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 804,176 Dinar (₨44,818) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (26 minutes ago)