Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,369 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.127 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,387,078 Dinar (₨80,989) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (44 minutes ago)