Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,291 prices entered by 647 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 729,249 Dinar (₨41,816) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)