Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 764,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 553,571 Dinar (₨54,003) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)