Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 577,538 Dinar (₨51,201) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)