Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.127 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 350,748 Dinar (₨31,523) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)