Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.357 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,169 Dinar (RM2,463) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)