Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,301,931 Dinar ($8,701) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)