Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.746 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,441 Dinar (Taka 166) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (21 minutes ago)