Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.041 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,940 Dinar (Taka 138) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)