Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.270 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,116,293 Dinar (1,594KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (28 minutes ago)