Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.775 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,174,898 Dinar (R$ 3,721) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)