Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 365.601 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,514,368 Dinar (R$ 4,142) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)