Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,501,218 Dinar (2,841,732 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)