Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,417 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.664 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,783,925 Dinar (руб 149,159) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)