Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.967 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,147 Dinar (2,409 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)