Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.757 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,402 Dinar (2,322 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)