Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.994 IQD / KMF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,482 Dinar (2,165 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)