Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,148 Dinar (2.67 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)