Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,987,611 Dinar (€10,365) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)