Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.749 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,637,509 Dinar ($U87,128) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (27 minutes ago)