Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.600 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,396,348 Dinar ($U85,767) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)