Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.467 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,449,438 Dinar (R$ 4,609) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)