Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.232 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,647 Dinar ($b22) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)