Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,979 Dinar ($b35) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)