Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.231 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,042 Dinar (J$330) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)