Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.165 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,373,487 Dinar (J$477,183) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)