Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1397.436 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,279,899 Dinar (€916) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)