Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,393,276 Dinar (€4,664) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (7 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)