Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,588,548 Dinar (€5,192) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)