Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.351 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,593,755 Dinar (550,087 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)