Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.865 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,260,615 Dinar (736,016 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)