Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.978 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 79% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,176,119 Dinar (938,210 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)