Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.596 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,016,382 Dinar (28,088 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)