Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 173.570 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,466,621 Dinar (14,211 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)