Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.864 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,831,582 Dinar (Shilling238,676) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)