Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.512 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,466,620 Dinar (Shilling214,258) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)