Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.088 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 114% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 39,737,077 Dinar (19,034,298 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)