Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 119% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 39,271,410 Dinar (18,640,652 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)