Cost of living in Modesto, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,637,965 Dinar ($9,854) in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)