Cost of living in Modesto, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,103,836 Dinar ($5,230) in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)