Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.790 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,132,618 Dinar (¥1,031,723) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)