Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 828.307 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,786,658 Dinar (2,157 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)