Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 815.725 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,702,555 Dinar (2,087 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)