Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 873.285 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,769,859 Dinar (2,027 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)