Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 853.337 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,459,567 Dinar (1,710 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)