Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.085 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,301 Dinar (₨478) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (32 minutes ago)