Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,199 Dinar (₨507) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)