Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,175 Dinar (₨483) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (29 minutes ago)