Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.428 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,212,552 Dinar (RM7,316) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)