Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.407 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,363,949 Dinar (RM7,766) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)