Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,858,997 Dinar ($6,638) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)