Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,717,877 Dinar ($5,674) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)