Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,585,266 Dinar ($14,008) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)