Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.720 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,719,164 Dinar (Mex$ 27,410) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)