Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,709,844 Dinar (€3,932) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)