Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.746 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,181 Dinar (203 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)