Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.654 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,231 Dinar (397 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)