Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.338 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,660,951 Dinar (Mex$ 27,991) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)