Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.108 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,348,148 Dinar (ARS $31,274) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)