Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.788 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,731,657 Dinar (ARS $29,456) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)