Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 41.322 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 846,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 693,946 Dinar ($U16,794) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)