Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 41.562 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 314,805 Dinar ($U7,574) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)