Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 41.605 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,529,961 Dinar ($U36,773) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)