Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.832 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 199,475 Dinar (4,449₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)