Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,143,033 Dinar (€2,149) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)