Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,386,701 Dinar (€1,859) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)