Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,135 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 896.803 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,785,624 Dinar (AU$5,336) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (44 minutes ago)