Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.511 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 901,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 701,378 Dinar (₨37,890) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)