Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 244,126 Dinar (₨13,525) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)