Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.459 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 472,154 Dinar (45,141 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)