Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,198,141 Dinar (2,291,561 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)