Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33944 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,779 Dinar (6,436,393 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)