Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,230,898 Dinar (Bs 138,735) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)