Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,353,618 Dinar (Bs 163,462) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)