Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,117,827 Dinar (Bs 127,366) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)