Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.817 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,865,102 Dinar (Bs 144,371) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)