Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.209 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,400,000 Dinar (124,940 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)