Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 205,372 Dinar (₨11,213) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)