Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.867 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 417,459 Dinar (Mex$ 7,341) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)