Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.966 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,796,815 Dinar (44,958 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)